SEO (search engine optimization)
Kademi's SEO function is simple, the 1st step is to add meta tag keywords and descriptions to all of your web pages
- Go to edit web pages and select the page you would like to add the meta tag descriptions.
- Click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select properties.
- Add the appropriate keywords for the title tag
- Add a meta description tag
- Save & close
Important factors to remember with SEO is to have all your content well structured, clean and labelled as it makes it easier for Google to find your site and its key content.
1. Keyword in the title tag. The title meta tag is one of the strongest relevancy signals for a search engine. The tag itself is meant to give the accurate description of the content of the page. Search engines use it to display the main title of a search result. Including a keyword in it will indicate to a search engine what to rank the page for.
Ideally, the keyword should be placed at the start of the title tag. Pages optimized this way will rank better than those with keywords closer to the title’s tag end.
2. Keyword in meta description tag. The importance of the meta description tag today is often discussed in SEO circles. It is nonetheless still a relevancy signal. It is also crucial for gaining user clicks from search results pages. Including the keyword in it makes it more relevant to a search engine and a searcher
3. Using H1 headings for your main heading text will allow Google to find your websites content for SEO, as this highlights the key heading subjects, this is why well-structured key content and meta tags must relate.
4. Internal links are important as Interlinking pages on your site can pass their strength between them, so the wording for links from pages must have the correct keywording content.
5. Duplication of content - Having similar content across various pages of your site can actually hurt your rankings. Avoid duplicating content and write original copy for each page.